Good Evening Gorgeous Friends in Christ,
We missed a whole week of new memory verses! I had a friend message me mid week and remind me, but she shared that it was nice to have the extra time to study last week’s.
I feel the same!
A few reminders about memory verses:
1. You can jump in and start any time!
2. If you miss some weeks of studying, just copy the verses you missed and keep studying.
3. Give yourself grace and room to grow.
4. It’s slow going sometimes and that’s okay.
5. Just keep at it and if you forget to study a day or two or more, each new dawn is a fresh start!
6. Read them first thing in the morning or right before bed or both.
7. Trust the value of getting God’s Word soaked into your Spirit. It is transforming!
8. The Lord sees you as you study His Word. Your Papa is proud of you for taking His Word so seriously and storing it up in your heart!
9. You can do this!
10. The Lord’s Word is a weapon. You can use it to defeat the schemes and lies of the enemy. You are a strong and powerful force as you build your life on the Word of the Lord.
Verse #1Memory Tool
My dear friends I am at the end of my 21 days of prayer and resting in Jesus. I have been reflecting the last couple of days about what God has shown me and revealed to me in my rest in Him.
I will be back to writing on a regular basis starting tomorrow morning. I am looking forward to sharing some of my reflections with you.
I can tell you that my Gorgeous friend in Christ, you have put your trust in a faithful, compassionate, merciful Lord who desires to show you His kindness and radical love. He has you in His arms tonight. Wherever you stand right now, He is there with you. Whether it is the valley or the mountaintop, you can rest assured He is with you. He is for you. He is working behind the scenes making all things work for the good of those who love Him.
You have placed your trust in the right place. The Lord who holds the entire Universe is also holding you tonight.
Dear Heavenly Father,
We trust You Lord. We Trust You Lord. We trust You Lord. You are a good, goood Papa. Lord, equip us and enable us to memorize Your Word..Show us pockets of time to study and help us to get the scriptures deep down inside of our soul.
In Jesus’s name, Amen..
2 thoughts on “Week 10: Memory Verses”
❤❤ Love it! ❤❤
Thank you again, Vanessa. Welcome back, faithful soul.