Good Morning Gorgeous,
It’s a brand new day. A fresh new start!
A new day to rise and speak right back to the fear that is trying to grip your feet and hold you back from your next step.
Fear is a lie tactic of the enemy to steal, kill, and destroy that which he has absolutely NO power over!
He doesn’t actually have much power at all, so he works hard to install fear into the hearts and minds of God’s people.
Just a mere suggestion here. A thought whispered there. Sometimes he’s louder than other times. But its all TALK.
Just like the temptation of Eve. All the devil had was talk until she agreed with what he was suggesting.
Same for us. He’s all talk with very limited power.
But if he can make you afraid, he can stop you with your own decisions to not advance.
Fear can be like a heavy weight bound around your feet keeping you from movement ahead.
Fear can cause your voice to weaken or silence.
Fear can cause you to shrink when it’s time to grow.
To back up when it’s time to step forward.
To dim your light when it’s time to shine.
How do you fight back? Speak TRUTH!
Every. Single. Day!
Rise and speak these scriptures out loud. Say them when you wake up, at lunch, before bed. Speak them before each scary step. And just. Keep. Going. Ahead, ahead, ahead. Forward movement with the Word of the Lord on your tongue paving the way!
Your tongue has creative power of life and death and when you speak the Word of the Lord, your voice has authority and power!
GOD’S Word never returns void. It goes forth and accomplishes what it says!
1. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV
2. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
Deuteronomy 31:8 NLT
3. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalms 23:4 NIV
4. The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?
Psalms 27:1 NLT
5. I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
Psalms 34:4 NIV
6. When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
Psalms 56:3 NIV
7. Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:1 NLT
8. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.
Psalms 91:2 NLT
9. The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?
Psalms 118:6 NLT
10. You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly.
Proverbs 3:24 NLT
11. Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the Lord means safety.
Proverbs 29:25 NLT
12. For I hold you by your right hand— I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.
Isaiah 41:13 NLT
13. But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.
Isaiah 43:1 NLT
14. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
Isaiah 43:2 NLT
15. “Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from east and west.
Isaiah 43:5 NLT
16. “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing?
Matthew 6:25 NLT
17. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34 NIV
18. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27 NIV
18. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7 NIV
17. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6 NIV
18. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18 NIV
19. So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”
Hebrews 13:6 NLT
20. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
1 Peter 5:7 NLT
21. So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.”
Romans 8:15 NLT
22. For the Spirit God gave us does not give us a spirit of fear, but gives us power, love and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for the written Word that can cause all fear to flee and new levels of boldness to grow! Thank You Lord for Who You are and how You have given us keys to victory! Make us a bold people who know our identity and our Authority. May we use it to build the Kingdom of God here in the earth as it is in heaven!
In Jesus’s Name,
Blessings and Boldness to step into the fullness of your God given identity,
I’m teaching this Thursday on how to maintain your freedom and deliverance! Come and join me to learn how to use your voice to rebuild the walls to protect your promised land!